I'm looking forward to sending one of you a $100 gift certificate to the very cool, eco-friendly Terrain as a prize for the best spring bouquet sent into Plant Talk by April 17. Daphnes, daffodils, hellebores, spirea....columbine, euphorbia, tulips, viburnum...it's finally warmed enough that there's plenty to cut out there.
To celebrate my new book Petal & Twig: Seasonal Bouquets with Blossoms, Branches, and Grasses from Your Garden (January 2012), I’m partnering with my publisher Sasquatch Books on an Everyday Bouquets contest...
To enter, create your own bouquet and send a photo and brief description (100 words or less, plant names included please, if possible) to me before April 17th.
The style and complexity of your bouquet doesn't matter a bit - I'm looking for a sense of fun and joy, for bouquets that reflect how much fun you had making them.
The winning bouquet will receive a copy of Petal & Twig, and a $100 gift certificate to Terrain.
Full official contest rules and guidelines are below. Contest begins March 20, 2012. Entries must be received no later than April 17, 2012, 11:59:59 PM Pacific Time.
• Enter for the chance to win a gift certificate to Terrain (Approximate Retail Value $100).
• No purchase necessary.
• Open to residents of the fifty United States and the District of Columbia, ages 18 or older.
• Contest begins March 20, 2012. Entries must be received no later than April 17, 2012, 11:59:59 PM Pacific Time.
• Winners will be selected on or about April 30, 2012
• Void where prohibited by law.
Entries must be sent to email@example.com, and please put “Petal & Twig Contest in the subject line so I don’t miss them. Entries must include the following: (Incomplete entries will not be considered.)
▪ Name (first and last):
▪ Email Address:
▪ Photograph of your bouquet (1MB or less)
▪ Brief (100 words or less) description
Click below for rules and guidelines